Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Tender Renewal...


On the road today traveling back to Ohio...but I do have a few thoughts.  How can we, especially women, be so hard on ourselves and self-deprecating in our heads, when God wants to renew our minds with these tender words:

Can a mother forget the infant at her breast,
walk away from the baby she bore?
But even if mothers forget,
I'd never forget you--never.
Look, I've written your names on the backs of my hands.

Isaiah 49:15-16 (MSG)

How he loves us...and is for us!



9 comments:

  1. So true! And such a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a powerful verse for me when I heard it on Mother's Day after having a miscarriage before I had any children. Has NEVER left me!

      Delete
  2. Comforting verses! Lovely image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo, beautiful thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet baby hand. Great verse. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can so relate to this. Beautiful photo and verse.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read personally by me and is deeply appreciated!