Friday, October 23, 2015

Thirty-One Things - Mess


Mess

As much as I hate mess, it seems to be a necessary evil.  How many times has mess in your life become a gateway to something better? How often has mess been in an indicator that something else is going on?  Maybe we should embrace mess.

For the love of mess, as it means something is happening.

For the love of mess on the pages of my Bible, as it means I have been reading it.

For the love of mess of barrels on the highway, as it means the roads are being improved.

For the love of mess on baby Gabriel's face, as it means he is progressing with solid foods.

For the love of mess of suitcases and coolers and bags, as it means we are leaving for vacation.

For the love of mess of things out of control, as it reminds me I know the One who is.

For the love of mess of dog hair on my black pants, as it means I have had time with my Corgi, Arthur.

For the love of mess all over my craft room, as it means I have been creating!

For the love of mess all over my desk at work, as it means I'm striving to make a difference.

For the love of mess of the opposite side of the bed when I come to bed, as it means the one I love is next to me.

For the love of mess in doubts and struggles in my faith, as it means I am growing in Christ.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read personally by me and is deeply appreciated!