Pharrell Williams in 2014 came out with the song, “Happy” which took the world by storm. It’s been everywhere…in movies, commercials, social media. I prefer the word joy but also believe that is a deeper current in the heart when happiness may not be felt. But let’s keep this light. What makes me happy? (Oh, to name a few…)
- Feeling my husband’s foot under the covers in the middle of the night.
- Autumn leaves, sweater weather, fuzzy socks.
- Two beady eyes from my favorite furry friend.
- Grandboys happy to see their Mamaw and Grandpa Ed!
- Friday nights after a long week of work.
- Capturing an incredible moment with my camera.
- Watching the Perseids out in the country on a humid August night.
- Time with a close friend…over coffee even better.
- An Italian dinner followed with a live Il Volo concert with my Ed. (One is coming up in February!!!!)
- Caleb and me sharing eye contact and burgers in the back seat of the van.
- A perfect porch swing day.
- Hearing the first chipping sparrow in Spring.
- Being at home.
- Carving out time to slow down, breathe deep, and be grateful.